Friday, July 27, 2007

HOZUKI-ICHI in Asakusa







Do you know " HOZUKI-ICHI" ?

On July 9 and 10th, "HOZUKI" fair is held every year in Tokyo, Senso-ji Temple of Asakusa.
Since Edo Period, the people have visited Senso-ji Temple on this day.

In the Temple, there was a lot of "HOZUKI" stand and it was so crowded!
And you can get an Edo wind-chime that a tone is so nice, if you buy a "HOZUKI".
It's sold any stand with about 2,500 yen and they reduce the price a little in the evening of 10th.

In addition, There was many stands of various food and toys, too.
So I could enjoy a Japanese summer festival very much.

Actually, it was the first time to come here for me, so I bought one for my memory.

I am glad if I have you feel an atmosphere a little with some photographs in here.

No comments: